The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Camphor 4%Menthol 10%Methyl salicylate 30%
Camphor - Topical analgesicMenthol - Topical analgesicMethyl salicylate - Topical analgesic
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains of muscles and joints associated with: •simple backache •arthritis •strains •bruises •sprains
For external use only
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •do not get into eyes or on mucous membranes •do not apply to wounds or damaged skin •do not bandage tightly •do not use with a heating pad or apply external heat
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •skin redness or excessive irritation of the skin occurs •condition worsens •symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •adults and children 12 years and over: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 12 years: ask a doctor
Aloe barbadensis leaf extract, carbomer 940, cocos nucifera (coconut) oil, edetate disodium, glyceryl stearate, isopropyl myristate, lanolin, mineral oil, polysorbate 60, purified water, sodium lauryl sulfate, stearic acid, trolamine, vitamin E
Call 1-877-636-2677 MON - FRI 9 AM to 5 PM (EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.