The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Dimethicone 2%Octinoxate 7.5%Octisalate 3%Oxybenzone 3%
Dimethicone - Skin protectantOctinoxate – SunscreenOctisalate – SunscreenOxybenzone - Sunscreen
- •helps prevent sunburn •temporarily protects chapped or cracked lips
Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •rash occurs •condition worsens •symptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure •use a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweating •reapply at least every 2 hours •children under 6 months: ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- •protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
Ozokerite, squalane, ethylhexyl palmitate, petrolatum, myristyl myristate, myristyl lactate, flavor, cetyl alcohol, myristyl laurate, myristyl alcohol, BHT, menthol, tocopheryl acetatate [vitamin E]
1-877-636-2677 MON-FRI 9 AM to 5 PM (EST) softlips.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.