The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- For sunscreen use:apply generously 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply at least every 2 hoursuse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingSun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months of age: Ask a doctor
Dist. by Neutrogena Corp., L.A. CA 90045
Homosalate 5%, Octinoxate 7.5% Octisalate 5%, Oxybenzone 4%, Titanium Dioxide 2.9%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
- When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunmay stain some fabrics
Water, phenyl trimethicone, cetyl dimethicone, butylene glycol, silica, cetearyl alcohol, glyceryl stearate, PEG 100 stearate, barium sulfate, pantothenic acid, ascorbic acid, tocopheryl acetate, retinyl palmiatte, squalane, bisabolol, dipotassium glycyrrhizate, polysorbate 60, PEG-12 dimethicone, polymethyl methacrylate, polysorbate 20, magnesium aluminum silicate, cetyl hydroxyethylcellulose, tetrasodium EDTA, xanthan gum, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate, caprylyl glycol, sorbic acid, phenoxyethanol May contain: iron oxides, mica, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.