The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For hand washing to decrease bacteria on the skin.Recommended for repeated use.Dries in seconds.
- Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.For external use only.Do not use in or contact the eyes.Discontinue use if irritation and redness develop. If condition persist for more than 72 hours consult a physician.If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
- Keep this out of reach of children unless under adult supervision.
- Tear open packetOpen and unfold wipe.Thoroughly wipe hands, fingers and wrists. Be sure to use the entire wipe.For dirty hands, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe.Discard after single use.
Lot No. and Expiration Date can be found on packet.
For dirty hand, use first wipe to clean hands, then discard wipe; sanitize with second wipe. Discard after single use.
Water, Propylene Glycol, Glycerin, Carbomer, Aminometyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate
Professional Disposables International, Inc.2 Nice-Pak ParkOrangeburg, NY 10962-1376www.sani-kids.com Questions? Feedback?Call us 1-800-444-6725 ext. 632Made in USA
Alcohol 65.9% by volume
* Please review the disclaimer below.