The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Titanium Dioxide 4.3%Zinc Oxide 2.8Purpose:Sunscreen
- Helps prevent sunburnIf used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
- For external use only Do notuse on damaged or broken skin
- When using this product: Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if a rash occurs
- Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center right away
- Directions:Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposureUse a water resistant sunscreen if swimming or sweatingReapply at least every 2 hoursChildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor.Sun Protection Measures:Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pmWear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses.
Dimethicone, Cyclopentasiloxane, Aqua (Water (Eau)), PEG/PPG-19/19 Dimethicone, C13-16 Isoparaffin, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, Isohexadecane, Dimethicone Crosspolymer, Stearyl Heptanoate, Boron Nitride, Tribehenin, Stearyl Caprylate, C10-13 Isoparaffin, Maris Sal ((Sea Salt) Sel Marin), Tocopherol, Niacinamide, Sodium Ascorbyl Phosphate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Sodium Carrageenan, Saccharide Isomerate, Glycerin, Trisiloxane, Alumina, Methicone, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Sodium Chloride, Dimethicone/Vinyl Dimethicone Crosspolymer, HDI/Trimethylol Hexyllactone Crosspolymer, Sorbitan Sesquioleate, Tetrasodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl GlycolMay Contain Mica, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Iron Oxides (CI 77491, 77492, 77499)
* Please review the disclaimer below.