NDC 10967-651 American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15
Octisalate, Homosalate, Avobenzone, Octocrylene Liquid Topical
NDC Code 10967-651-24
Package Description: 50 mL in 1 PACKAGE
NDC Code 10967-651-51
Package Description: 170 mL in 1 PACKAGE
What is NDC 10967-651?
The NDC code 10967-651 is assigned by the FDA to the product American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15 which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Revlon Consumer Products Corp. The generic name of American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15 is octisalate, homosalate, avobenzone, octocrylene. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in 2 packages with assigned NDC codes 10967-651-24 50 ml in 1 package , 10967-651-51 170 ml in 1 package . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15?
This product is used as Sunscreen. Helps prevent sunburn • If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun.
What are American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15 UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (Active Moiety)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (Active Moiety)
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX)
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (Active Moiety)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (Active Moiety)
Which are American Crew All In One Face Balm Broad Spectrum Spf 15 Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALKYL (C12-15) BENZOATE (UNII: A9EJ3J61HQ)
- SQUALANE (UNII: GW89575KF9)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)
- CETOSTEARYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 2DMT128M1S)
- BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE (UNII: X7GNG3S47T)
- POLYQUATERNIUM-37 (10000 MPA.S) (UNII: 41QWS48DFN)
- .ALPHA.-BISABOLOL, (+/-)- (UNII: 36HQN158VC)
- DEXPANTHENOL (UNII: 1O6C93RI7Z)
- 4-HYDROXY ACETOPHENONE (UNII: G1L3HT4CMH)
- GLYCERYL DIBEHENATE (UNII: R8WTH25YS2)
- ALLANTOIN (UNII: 344S277G0Z)
- CAPRYLYL GLYCOL (UNII: 00YIU5438U)
- 1,2-HEXANEDIOL (UNII: TR046Y3K1G)
- .ALPHA.-TOCOPHEROL ACETATE (UNII: 9E8X80D2L0)
- TRIBEHENIN (UNII: 8OC9U7TQZ0)
- FARNESOL (UNII: EB41QIU6JL)
- EDETATE DISODIUM ANHYDROUS (UNII: 8NLQ36F6MM)
- SODIUM CITRATE, UNSPECIFIED FORM (UNII: 1Q73Q2JULR)
- GLYCYRRHIZINATE DIPOTASSIUM (UNII: CA2Y0FE3FX)
- PHENOXYETHANOL (UNII: HIE492ZZ3T)
- SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE (UNII: W8K377W98I)
- HYDROXYCITRONELLAL (UNII: 8SQ0VA4YUR)
- BENZYL SALICYLATE (UNII: WAO5MNK9TU)
- LIMONENE, (+)- (UNII: GFD7C86Q1W)
- LINALOOL, (+/-)- (UNII: D81QY6I88E)
- .BETA.-CITRONELLOL, (R)- (UNII: P01OUT964K)
- EUGENOL (UNII: 3T8H1794QW)
- GERANIOL (UNII: L837108USY)
- BENZYL BENZOATE (UNII: N863NB338G)
- CITRAL (UNII: T7EU0O9VPP)
- CINNAMYL ALCOHOL (UNII: SS8YOP444F)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label