The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients Purpose
PETROLATUM 30.2% ............. Skin Protectant
PADIMATE O 8.0%....................Sunscreen
RICINUS COMMUNIS (CASTOR) SEED OIL, OZOKERITE, GLYCERYL ROSINATE, CETYL LACTATE, LANOLIN OIL, MYRISTYL LACTATE, CETYL ACETATE, EUPHORBIA CERIFERA (CANDELILLA) WAX/CANDELILLA CERA/CIRE DE CANDELILLA, COPERNICIA CERIFERA (CARNAUBA) WAX/CERA CARNAUBA/CIRE DE CARNAUBA, MYRISTYL ALCOHOL, ACETYLATED LANOLIN ALCOHOL, BEESWAX/CERA ALBA/CIRE D'ABEILLE, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, METHYLSTYRENE/VINYLTOLUENE COPOLYMER, MICROCRYSTALLINE WAX/CERA MICROCRISTALLINA/CIRE MICROCRISTALLINE, PARFUM/FRAGRANCE, TOCOPHEROL, ZEA MAYS (CORN) OIL, BHT, CITRAL, CITRONELLOL, GERANIOL, LIMONENE, LINALOOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, IRON OXIDES (CI 77491, CI 77492, CI 77499), TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891).
- Useshelps prevent sunburnTemporarily protects and helps relieve - chapping - peeling or flaking due to minor sunburn - windburn - cracked lips
- Skin Cancer/Skin Aging Alert: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. This product has been shown only to prevent sunburn, not skin cancer or early skin aging.
- For external use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skinStop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs or if condition lasts more than 7 days.Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Directions For Use
- DirectionsApply liberally as often as necessaryFor Sunscreen Use:Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: - at least every 2 hourschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor.
* Please review the disclaimer below.