The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Distributed exclusively by:Interline BrandsJacksonville, FL 32207
Benzalkonium Chloride, 0.13%
- To decrease bacteria on the skin that could cause diseaserecommended for repeated use
For external use only
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.Avoid contact with broken skin.Do not inhale or ingest.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness developcondition persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thouroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping.For children under 6, use only under adult supervision.Not recommended for infants.
Aqua, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Caprylyl Glycol, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Lauramine Oxide, Phenoxyethanol, Propylene Glycol, Tetrasodium EDTA
* Please review the disclaimer below.