The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Chlorhexidine Gluconate 4% Solution
- Surgical hand scrub: significantly reduces the number of microorganisms on the hands and forearms prior to surgery or patient care
For external use only
- This product may cause a severe allergic realction. Symptoms may include:wheezing/difficulty breathinghivesshockrashfacial swellingIf an allergic reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- If you are allergic to chlorhexidine gluconate or any other ingredients in this product.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears and mouth. May cause serious and permanent eye injury if permitted to enter or allowed to remain.if contact occurs, rinse with cold water right awaydo not use routinely if you have wounds which involve more than the superficial layers of the skin
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation, sensitization, or allergic reaction occurs. These may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Use with care in premature infants or infants under 2 months of age. These products may cause irritation or chemical burns.open packagewet hands and forearms to the elbows with warm waterclean under nails with nail pick provided. Nails should be maintained with a 1 millimeter free edgewet sponge and squeeze to work up latherscrub thoroughly for 3 minutes, paying particular attention to the nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces. Use the brush side to clean the nails, cuticles and interdigital spaces between the fingers and the sponge side to scrub the hands and forearmsrinse thoroughly with warm waterscrub for an additional 3 minutes using the sponge sidediscard brush-spongerinse hands and forearms thoroughly and dry with a sterile towel
- Store between 20-25°C (68-77°F)avoid freezing and excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)
Cocamide DEA, fragrance POFL 147, glucono-delta-lactone, hydroxyethylcellulose, isopropyl alcohol, lauramine oxide, PEG-75 lanolin, purified water, tridecyl alcohol
1-866-783-0422 (Monday to Friday 8 AM - 5 PM EST)
* Please review the disclaimer below.