Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-up is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Summers Laboratories Inc. The generic name of Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-up is sulfur. The product's dosage form is liquid and is administered via topical form.
What are Liquimat Acne Treatment And Cover-up Active Ingredients?
The following is the list of active ingredients in this product. An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product.
- WATER (UNII: 059QF0KO0R)
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- KAOLIN (UNII: 24H4NWX5CO)
- ZINC OXIDE (UNII: SOI2LOH54Z)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- TITANIUM DIOXIDE (UNII: 15FIX9V2JP)
- TALC (UNII: 7SEV7J4R1U)
- CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM (UNII: K679OBS311)
- MAGNESIUM ALUMINUM SILICATE (UNII: 6M3P64V0NC)
- CETYL ALCOHOL (UNII: 936JST6JCN)
- POLOXAMER 182 (UNII: JX0HIX6OAG)
- FERRIC OXIDE RED (UNII: 1K09F3G675)
- FERRIC OXIDE YELLOW (UNII: EX438O2MRT)
- POLYETHYLENE GLYCOL 400 (UNII: B697894SGQ)
- PEG-8 LAURATE (UNII: 762O8IWA10)
- DIMETHICONE (UNII: 92RU3N3Y1O)
* Please review the disclaimer below.