The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
White Petrolatum USP (100%)
- Helps treat and prevent diaper rashprotects chafed skin due to diaper rashhelps seal out wetness
For external use only
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms longer than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptlycleanse the diaper area, and allow to dryapply product liberally as often as necessary, with each diaper change, and especially at bedtime or anytime when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged
* Please review the disclaimer below.