FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Salicylic Acid 0.5%
For the management of acne
For external use only
When Using This Product
- skin irritation and dryness are more likely to occur if you use another topical acne medication at the same time. If irritation occurs, only use one topical acne medication at a time.
- avoid contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- cleanse the skin thoroughly before applying this product.
- cover the entire affected area with a thin layer one to three times daily.
- because excessive drying of the skin may occur, start with one application daily, then gradually increase to two or three times daily if needed or as directed by a doctor.
- if bothersome dryness or peeling occurs, reduce application once a day or every other day.
water, alcohol denat., butylene glycol, cyclopentasiloxane, glyceryl stearate, PEG-100 stearate, nylon-12, cyclohexasiloxane, PVM/MA decadiene crosspolymer, decylene glycol, sodium hydroxide, caprylyl glycol, hexylene glycol, aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, disodium EDTA, sarcosine, pentylene glycol, xanthan gum, 10-hydroxydecanoic acid,sebacic acid, 1,10-decanediol, phenoxyethanol, fragrance
Questions or comments?
Within US 1-800-524-7952
Principal Display Panel - 50 Ml Carton
From the Makers of Proactiv®
1.7 FL. OZ. · 50 mL
salicylic acid acne treatment
Dist. by: The Proactiv Company LLC
100 N Sepulveda Blvd., El Segundo, CA 90245
XOut.com ● Make in the USA of Foreign and Domestic Components
X Out is a trademark of The Proactiv Company Sàrl.
* Please review the disclaimer below.