The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Butenafine hydrochloride 1%
- Cures most athlete's foot between the toes. Effectiveness on the bottom or sides of foot is unknown.relieves itching, burning, cracking, and scaling which accompany this condition
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
- On nails or scalpin or near the mouth or the eyesfor vaginal yeast infections
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not get into the eyes. If eye contact occurs, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if too much irritation occurs or irritation gets worse
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 12 years and older:wash the affected skin with soap and water and dry completely before applyingto open the applicator, twist the base to the ON position. Squeeze tube to dispense cream.for athlete's foot between the toes: apply to affected skin between and around the toes twice a day for 1 week (morning and night), or once a day for 4 weeks, or as directed by a doctor. Wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes. Change shoes and socks at least once daily.
- Wipe applicator tip with a tissue and close the applicator by twisting the base to the OFF positionwash hands after each usechildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Benzyl alcohol, cetyl alcohol, glycerin, glyceryl monostearate SE, polyoxyethylene (23) cetyl ether, propylene glycol dicaprylate, purified water, sodium benzoate, stearic acid, trolamine, white petrolatum
1-866-360-3266 or visit us at www.lotrimin.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.