The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Proven clinically effective in the treatment of most athlete's foot (tinea pedis) and ringworm (tinea corporis)helps prevent most athlete's foot with daily usefor effective relief of itching, burning and cracking
For external use onlyFlammable: Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with the eyesuse only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate. Do not store at temperature above 120°F.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursthere is no improvement within 4 weeks
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productfor athlete's foot: pay special attention to spaces between the toes; wear well-fitting, ventilated shoes and change shoes and socks at least once dailyuse daily for 4 weeks; if condition persists longer, ask a doctorto prevent athlete's foot, apply once or twice daily (morning and/or night)this product is not effective on the scalp or nailsin case of clogging, clean nozzle with pin
Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Alcohol denat. (11% v/v), butylated hydroxytoluene, isobutane, PPG-12-buteth-16, talc
* Please review the disclaimer below.