The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Bayer HealthCare LLC, Whippany, NJ, USA, 07981
Oxymetazoline hydrochloride 0.05%
- Temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to:
- Common coldhay feverupper respiratory allergiestemporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressureshrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
When Using This Product
- Do not use more than directeddo not use for more than 3 days. Use only as directed. Frequent or prolonged use may cause nasal congestion to recur or worsen.temporary discomfort such as burning, stinging, sneezing or an increase in nasal discharge may occuruse of this container by more than one person may spread infection
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if symptoms persist
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Adults and children 6 to under 12 years of age (with adult supervision): 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril not more often than every 10 to 12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.children under 6 years of age: ask a doctor.Shake well before use. Before using the first time, remove the protective cap from the tip and prime metered pump by depressing pump firmly several times. To spray, hold bottle with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and sniff deeply. Wipe nozzle clean after use.
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)retain carton for future reference on full labeling
Benzalkonium chloride solution, benzyl alcohol, edetate disodium, flavor, glycerin, microcrystalline cellulose and carboxymethylcellulose sodium, polyethylene glycol, povidone, purified water, sodium phosphate dibasic, sodium phosphate monobasic
* Please review the disclaimer below.