FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Purpose
|Active ingredient (in each tablet)||Purpose|
|Loratadine 10 mg||Antihistamine|
|Pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg||Nasal decongestant|
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- itchy, watery eyes
- runny nose
- itching of the nose or throat
- temporarily relieves nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- reduces swelling of nasal passages
- temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
- temporarily restores freer breathing through the nose
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use
- if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - When Using
When using this product do not take more than directed. Taking more than directed may cause drowsiness.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever
- nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- do not divide, crush, chew or dissolve the tablet
|adults and children 12 years and over||1 tablet daily with a full glass of water; not more than 1 tablet in 24 hours|
|children under 12 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liver or kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg
- safety sealed: do not use if the individual blister unit imprinted with Claritin-D
® 24 hour is open or torn
- store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
- protect from light and store in a dry place
carnauba wax, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, ethylcellulose, hydroxypropyl cellulose, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, pharmaceutical ink, polyethylene glycol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sucrose, titanium dioxide
1-800-CLARITIN (1-800-252-7484) or
Principal Display Panel - 10 Tablet Blister Pack Carton
pseudoephedrine sulfate 240 mg/nasal decongestant
loratadine 10 mg/antihistamine
Indoor & Outdoor Allergies
Allergy & Congestion
Nasal & Sinus Congestion
Due to Colds or Allergies
Sneezing; Runny Nose;
Itchy, Watery Eyes;
Itchy Throat or Nose
Due to Allergies
When taken as directed. See Drug Facts Panel.
* Please review the disclaimer below.