The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active ingredients(To Deliver): Avobenzone 3%, Octisalate 4.5%, Octocrylene 9%, Oxybenzone 6%
For external use onlyFlammable: Do not use near heat, flame, or while smoking.
Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.use only as directed. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling the contents can be harmful or fatal.do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store at temperatures above 120°F.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Shake well before useapply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure and rub into skindo not spray directly on face. Spray into hands and apply to faceuse in well-ventilated areasreapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating immediately after towel drying at least every 2 hoursSun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasseschildren under 6 months: Ask a doctor
- Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sunstore between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)may stain or damage some fabrics or surfaces
Inactive ingredientsSD Alcohol 40-B (54.5% v/v), Isobutane, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Polyester-27, Dimethicone, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.