The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- Hand snitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease.For use when soap and water are not available.
For external use only. Flammable, Keep away from fire and flame
Do Not Use
- On childern less than 2 months of age.On open skin wounds.
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes, ears, and mouth. In case of conatct with eyes, rinse thoroughly with water.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if irritation and redness develops and persists.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, conatct a doctor or Poison Control Center right away.
- Apply a dime size amount to hands. Rub hands together until dry.Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing.
Store between 59-86°F. Avoid freezing and excessive heat above 104°F.
Water/Aqua/Eau, Glycerin, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, T-Butyl Alcohol, Aminomethyl Propanol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Denatonium Benzoate, FD&C Yellow No.5 (CI 19140), FD&C Blue No.1 (CI 42090).
Target CorporationMinneapolis, MN 55403
Hand Sanitizer with Aloeup & up2 FL OZ (59.1 mL)
* Please review the disclaimer below.