The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientsGlycerin 0.5%Naphazoline hydrochloride 0.03%
Otc - Purpose
PurposeGlycerin...LubricantNaphazoline hydrochloride...Redness reliever
Indications & Usage
- UsesFor the relief of redness of the eye due to minor eye irritationsFor the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eyeFor use as a protectant against further irritation or dryness of the eye
Warnings For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have narrow angle glaucoma
Otc - When Using
- When using this productTo avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surfaceReplace cap after usingOveruse may produce increased redness of the eyePupils may become enlarged temporarily
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if you experience eye painyou experience changes in visionyou experience continued redness or irritation of the eyethe condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
DirectionsInstill 1 or 2 drops in the affected eye(s) up to 4 times daily.
Other Safety Information
- Other informationstore at room temperatureremove contact lenses before usingTamper Evident: Do not use this product if imprinted neckband is missing or broken.
Inactive ingredientsbenzalkonium chloride, boric acid, edetate disodium, purified water, sodium borate
* Please review the disclaimer below.