The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Benzocaine 6%Isopropyl alcohol 70% v/v
- For preparation of the skin prior to injectionFor temporary relief of pain and itching associated with minor burns, sunburn, minor skin irritations, or insect bites
For external use only. Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
Do Not Use
- In the eyeswith electrocautery procedures
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
- If irritation and redness developif symptoms persist for more than 72 hours or symptoms clear up and occur within a few days.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist
If you are pregnant or nursing a baby.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Prior to Injection - Adults and children 2 years of age or older:Apply to the skin just prior to injection. Benzocaine takes a minute to act. for best results, wait briefly and then make injection.Insect bites, skin irritations, minor burns, sunburn - Adults and children 2 years of age or older:Apply to the affected site not more than 3 to 4 times daily.Children under 2 years of age: Ask a doctor.
- Store at room temperature: 15° - 30° C (59° - 86° F)Do not use to clean and disinfect medical devices or on hard surfaces
Propylene glycol, water
NDC 11673-141-31alcohol prep pads with benzocaineantiseptic/anestheticfor preparation of the skinprior to injectionup and up80 count80 INDIVIDUALLY WRAPPED PADS245 10 0155 ID120478Distributed by Target CorporationMinneapolis, MN 55403Made in U.S.A©2010 Target Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Shop Target.com
* Please review the disclaimer below.