The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Capsule)
Loperamide HCI 2 mg
Controls symptoms of diarrhea, including Travelers' Diarrhea
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HCl
Heart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do Not Use
- If you have bloody or black stoolin children under 12 years of age
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Fevermucus in the stoola history of liver diseasea history of abnormal heart rhythm
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking a prescription drug. Loperamide may interact with certain prescription drugs.
When Using This Product
Tiredness, drowsiness, or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse
- Diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days
- You get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea.not for use in children under 12 years of ageadults and children 12 years and over: 2 capsules after the first loose stool; 1 capsule after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 capsules in 24 hours
- Store at 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from Light.avoid excessive heat above 40°C (104°F)do not use if carton or blister unit is open or tornsee side panel for lot number and expiration date
Butylated hydroxyanisole, edible ink, FD&C Blue #1, gelatin, glycerin, glyceryl caprylate, polyoxyl 40 hydrogenated castor oil, purified water
1-888-235-2466 Mon - Fri 9AM - 5PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.