The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
- •temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, rashes, and inflammation due to eczema •other uses of this product should be only under the advice and supervision of a doctor
For external use only
Do Not Use
For the treatment of diaper rash. Consult a doctor.
When Using This Product
- •avoid contact with eyes •do not use more than directed unless told to do so by a doctor
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days, and do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily •children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
- •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F) •contents filled by weight, not volume
Aloe barbadensis leaf juice, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, bisabolol, boswellia serrata gum, butyrospermum parkii (shea butter) extract, cetyl alcohol, dextrin, dimethicone, dipropylene glycol, edetate disodium, glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hydroxyethyl acrylate/sodium acryloyldimethyl taurate copolymer, isohexadecane, magnesium ascorbyl phosphate, maltodextrin, methyl gluceth-20, methylparaben, petrolatum, phenoxyethanol, polysorbate 60, propylparaben, purified water, retinyl palmitate, sodium citrate, tocopheryl acetate, zingiber officinale (ginger) root extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.