The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Apply as needed
- Store at room temperature.
Water, PEG-200, alcohol denat., xanthan gum, phenoxyethanol, ethylhexylglycerin, allium cepa (onion) bulb extract, lecithin, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), lactic acid, fragrance, hyaluronic acid, caramel, yellow 10.
* Please review the disclaimer below.