The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each 30 Ml)
Bismuth subsalicylate 525 mg
Upset stomach reliever/Antidiarrheal
- Relievestravelers' diarrheadiarrheaupset stomach due to overindulgence in food and drink, including:heartburnindigestionnauseagasfullnessbelching
- Reye's syndrome: Children and teenagers who have or are recovering from chicken pox or flu-like symptoms ahould not use this product. When using this product, if changes in behavior with nausea and vomiting occur, consult a doctor because these symptoms could be an early sign of Reye's syndrome, a rare but serious illness.Allergy alert: Contains salicylate. Do not take if you areallergic to salicylates (including aspirin)taking other salicylate products
Do Not Use
- If you havean ulcera bleeding problembloody or black stool
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- Taking any drug fordiabetesgoutarthritisanticoagulation (thinning the blood)
When Using This Product
A temporary, but harmless, darkening of the stool and/or tongue may occur.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms get worse or last more than 2 daysringing in the ears or loss of hearing occursdiarrhea lasts more than 2 days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Childen.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Posion Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- ML = millilitershake well before usingmeasure only with dosing cup provided. do not use any other dosng device.keep dosing cup with productadults and children 12 years and over30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 or 60 mL (2 doses) every hour as needed for diarrhea/traveler's diarrhea30 mL (1 dose) every 1/2 as needed for overindulgence (upset stomach, heartburn, indigestion, nausea)do not exceed 8 doses (240 mL) in 24 hoursuse until diarrhea stops but not more than 2 dayschildren under 12 years of age: ask a doctordrink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea
- Each 30 mL contains: potassium 8 mg sodium 6 mgeach 30 mL contains: salicylate 206 mglow sodiumkeep tightly closedprotect from freezingavoid excessive heat (over 104ºF or 40ºC)
Benzoic acid, D&C red #22, D&C red #28, flavor, glycerin, purified water, sucralose, xanthan gum
TARGET Digestive Relief
* Please review the disclaimer below.