The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
For temporary relief of pain
For external use only
Do Not Use
- •more than 1 patch at a time •on wounds or damaged skin •with a heating pad •if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
When Using This Product
- •use only as directed •avoid contact with the eyes, mucous membranes or rashes •do not bandage tightly
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •localized skin reactions occur, such as rash, itching, redness, irritation, pain, swelling and blistering •conditions worsen •symptoms persist for more than 7 days •symptoms clear up and occur again within a few days
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Adults and children 12 years of age and over: •clean and dry affected area •remove film from patch and apply to the skin (see illustration) •apply 1 patch at a time to affected area, not more than 3 to 4 times daily •remove patch from the skin after at most 8 hours of applicationChildren under 12 years of age: consult a doctor
- •avoid storing product in direct sunlight •protect product from excessive moisture •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Carboxymethylcellulose sodium, dihydroxyaluminum aminoacetate, edetate disodium, glycerin, kaolin, methylparaben, polyacrylic acid, polyvinyl alcohol, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium polyacrylate, sodium polyacrylate starch, sorbitol solution, tartaric acid, urea
* Please review the disclaimer below.