The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For hand-washing to decrease bacteria on the skin,only when water is not available
Flammable, keep away from fire or flamesFor external use only
When Using This Product
- Do not get into eyes.if contact occurs, rinse eyes thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation and redness develop
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
Water, glycerin, fragrance, carbomer, triethanolamine, denatonium benzoate
* Please review the disclaimer below.