The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- For handwashing to decrease bacteria on the skinRecommended for repeated use
For external use onlyFlammable, keep away from fire and flameDoes not contain grain alcohol, do not drink. If taken internally will produce serious gastric disturbance.
When Using This Product
- Avoid the eyes and mucous membranesIn the case of eyes or mucous membranes contact, rinse area thoroughly with water
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsensRedness or irritation developsIf condition persists for more than 3 days
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
If swallowed contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately.
- Rub dime sized amount between hands until dry.Supervise children in the use of this product.In the case of eye contact, rinse eyes thoroughly with water.
- Store below 105 °Fmay discolor some fabrics.
Water, Glycerin, Fragrance, Carbomer, Aminomethyl Propanol, Denatonium Benzoate, Mica, Yellow 5.
* Please review the disclaimer below.