The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Carbamide peroxide 6.5%
Earwax removal aid
For occasional use as an aid to soften, loosen and remove excessive ear wax
Ask A Doctor Before Use
- •if you have ear drainage or discharge •ear pain •irritation or rash in the ear •dizziness •an injury or perforation (hole) of the eardrum •recently had ear surgery
When Using This Product
Avoid contact with the eyes
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •you need to use for more than four days •excessive ear wax remains after use this product
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- FOR USE IN THE EAR ONLY. •Adults and children over 12 years of age: •tilt head sideways •place 5 to 10 drops into ear canal. •tip of applicator should not enter ear canal. •keep drops in ear for several minutes by keeping head tilted or placing cotton in the ear. •Use twice daily for up to 4 days if needed, or as directed by a doctor. •Any wax remaining after treatment may be removed by gently flushing the ear with warm water, using a soft rubber bulb ear syringe.Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
- •Store at room temperature •Avoid exposing bottle to excessive heat and direct sunlight •Store bottle in the outer carton •Product foams on contact with earwax due to release of oxygen. There may be an associated “cracking” sound. •Keep cap on bottle when not in use
Adipic acid, glycerin, polysorbate 80.
* Please review the disclaimer below.