The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet)
Aluminum hydroxide 160 mgMagnesium carbonate 105 mg
- Relieves▪acid indigestion▪heartburn▪sour stomach▪upset stomach associated with these symptoms
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
- ▪taking a prescription drug. Antacids may interact with certain prescription drugs▪If you are on a sodium-restricted diet
When Using This Product
- ▪do not take more than 16 tablets in 24 hours▪do not use the maximum dosage for more than 2 weeks
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately at 1-800-222-1222.
- ▪chew 2 to 4 tablets completely four times a day or as directed by a doctor ▪take after meals and at bedtime or as needed▪for best results follow by a half glass of water or other liquid▪DO NOT SWALLOW TABLETS WHOLE
- ▪each tablet contains: magnesium 31 mg, sodium 19 mg▪Store at room temperature.
Alginic acid, calcium stearate, compressible sugar, flavor, sodium bicarbonate, starch (corn), sucrose.
* Please review the disclaimer below.