The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Chewable Tablet)
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg.
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose itchy, watery eyes sneezingitching of the nose or throat
Do Not Use
- To make a child sleepywith any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
■ glaucoma■ a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis■ difficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers.
When Using This Product
- Marked drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic beveragesalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessuse caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machineryexcitability may occur, especially in children
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Find right dose on chart belowchew or crush tablets completely before swallowing; do not swallow tablets wholetake every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctordo not take more than 6 times in 24 hours Age (yr) Dose (chewable tablets)children under 2 yearsdo not usechildren 2 to 5 yearsdo not use unless directed by a doctorchildren 6 to 11 years1 to 2 chewable tablets (12.5 mg to 25 mg)adults and children 12 years and over2 to 4 chewable tablets (25 mg to 50 mg)
- TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)avoid high humidity see end flap for expiration date and lot number
D&C red #27 aluminum lake, D&C red #30 aluminum lake, dextrates hydrated, ethylcellulose, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, flavor, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, mannitol, stearic acid, sucralose, sucrose
* Please review the disclaimer below.