FDA filings in the form of structured product labels are documents that include all published material associated whith this product. Product label information includes data like indications and usage generic names, contraindications, active ingredients, strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Label Table of Contents
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active Ingredients Purpose
Octocrylene 2.79% Sunscreen
Otc - Purpose
- helps prevent sunburn
- if used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
Otc - When Using
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask doctor if rash occurs
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Instructions For Use
- apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure
- after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
- immediately after towel drying
- at least every 2 hours
- Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:
- limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
- wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
aloe barbadensis leaf juice (stabilized* aloe vera gel), butyloctyl salicylate, caprylic/capric triglyceride, cetearyl olivate, ceteth-20, cetyl alcohol, cetyl dimethicone, cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 dimethicone, fragrance (parfum), glycerin, glyceryl stearate, hexyl laurate, methylisothiazolinone, PEG-75 stearate, phenoxyethanol, polyglyceryl-4 isostearate, sodium chloride, sorbitan olivate, steareth-20, tocopheryl acetate, triethanolamine, water (aqua), xanthan gum
Indications & Usage
- protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- tube sealed for your protection
Otc - Questions
Questions: Call 1-888-440-2563, Monday - Friday, 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. PT.
* Please review the disclaimer below.