The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredient (in each drop)Menthol 4.8 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposeCough Suppressant / Oral Anesthetic
Indications & Usage
- Uses temporarily relieves:
- Cough as may occur with a cold or inhaled irritantsminor sore throat
WarningsSore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, swelling, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly. If sore mouth symptoms do not improve in 7 days, see your dentist or doctor promptly. These symptoms may be serious.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you havepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysemacough accompanied by excessive phlegm (mucus)
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask doctor ifcough persists for more than 7 days, tends to recur, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headsche. These could be signs of a serious condition.sore throat is severe, or irritation, pain or redness lasts or worsenssore mouth does not improve in 7 days
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children.
Dosage & Administration
Directionsadults and children 6 years and over - allow 2 drops to dissolve slowly in mouth one at a time. May be repeated every 2 hours as necessary or as directed by a doctor.children under 6 years - ask a doctor
Other Safety Information
- Other information17 calories per drop
Inactive ingredients: Caramel (color), corn starch, glucose syrup, herbal extract blend, (Elderflower, Horehound, Hyssop, Lemon Balm, Linden Flower, Marshmallow Root, Peppermint, Sage, Thyme, Wild Thyme), medium chain triglycerides, natural flavors, soybean oil, sucrose and water.
Otc - Questions
Questions? Or to report an adverse event call
1-800-245-2898. Monday - Friday, 9AM to 4PM EST
* Please review the disclaimer below.