NDC 11822-0085 Sport
Avobenzone, Homosalate, Octisalate, Octisalate Spray Topical
NDC Code 11822-0085-1
Package Description: 156 g in 1 CAN
What is NDC 11822-0085?
The NDC code 11822-0085 is assigned by the FDA to the product Sport which is a human over the counter drug product labeled by Rite Aid. The generic name of Sport is avobenzone, homosalate, octisalate, octisalate. The product's dosage form is spray and is administered via topical form. The product is distributed in a single package with assigned NDC code 11822-0085-1 156 g in 1 can . This page includes all the important details about this product, including active and inactive ingredients, pharmagologic classes, product uses and characteristics, UNII information and RxNorm crosswalk.
What are the uses for Sport?
This product is used as Sunscreen
What are Sport Active Ingredients?
An active ingredient is the substance responsible for the medicinal effects of a product specified by the substance's molecular structure or if the molecular structure is not known, defined by an unambiguous definition that identifies the substance. Each active ingredient name is the preferred term of the UNII code submitted.
Which are Sport UNII Codes?
The UNII codes for the active ingredients in this product are:
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX)
- AVOBENZONE (UNII: G63QQF2NOX) (Active Moiety)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S)
- HOMOSALATE (UNII: V06SV4M95S) (Active Moiety)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W)
- OCTISALATE (UNII: 4X49Y0596W) (Active Moiety)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM)
- OCTOCRYLENE (UNII: 5A68WGF6WM) (Active Moiety)
Which are Sport Inactive Ingredients UNII Codes?
The inactive ingredients are all the component of a medicinal product OTHER than the active ingredient(s). The acronym "UNII" stands for “Unique Ingredient Identifier” and is used to identify each inactive ingredient present in a product. The UNII codes for the inactive ingredients in this product are:
- ALCOHOL (UNII: 3K9958V90M)
- STEAROXYTRIMETHYLSILANE (UNII: 9862TW94B2)
- GLYCERIN (UNII: PDC6A3C0OX)
- TROLAMINE (UNII: 9O3K93S3TK)
- TOCOPHEROL (UNII: R0ZB2556P8)
- BUTYLOCTYL SALICYLATE (UNII: 2EH13UN8D3)
* Please review the disclaimer below.
We have moved the product label and warning information to a dedicated page, please follow the link below:View Product Label