The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
- Temporarily relieves minor aches and pains due to:the common coldheadachebackacheminor pain of arthritistoothachemuscular achespremenstrual and menstrual crampstemporarily reduces fever
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur ifadult takes more than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hourschild takes more than 5 doses in 24 hourstaken with other drugs containing acetaminophenadult has 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:skin reddeningblistersrashIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are allergic to acetaminophen or any of the inactive ingredients in this product
Ask A Doctor Before Use If The User Has
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If The User Is
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Pain gets worse or lasts more than 10 days in adultsredness or swelling is presentpain gets worse or lasts more than 5 days in children under 12 yearsnew symptoms occurfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysThese could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directed children 12 years and over■ take 2 tablets every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last■ do not take more than 10 tablets in 24 hours■ do not take for more than 10 days unless directed by a doctor children 6-11 years■ take 1 tablet every 4 to 6 hours while symptoms last■ do not take more than 5 tablets in 24 hours■ do not take for more than 5 days unless directed by a doctor children under 6 yearsask a doctorask a doctor
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Corn starch, povidone, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.