The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Cures most jock itch (tinea cruris)relieves itching, burning and chafing associated with jock itch
For external use only.
Do not use while smoking or near heat or flame. Do not puncture or incinerate. Contents under pressure. Do not store above 120ºF. Intentional misuse by deliberately concentrating and inhaling contents can be harmful or fatal.
When Using This Product
- Avoid contact with eyesuse only as directed
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Irritation occursno improvement within 2 weeks
Do Not Use
- On children under 2 years of age unless directed by a doctor.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Wash affected area and dry thoroughlyshake can well and spray a thin layer over affected area twice daily (morning and night)supervise children in the use of this productuse daily for 2 weeks; if conditions persists, consult a doctorif nozzle clogs, clean with a pin
Store between 20º and 30ºC (68º and 86ºF)
BHT, isobutane, kaolin, PPG-12-buteth-16, SD alcohol 40-B, zea mays (corn) starch
* Please review the disclaimer below.