The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Loperamide HCl 2 mgSimethicone 125 mg
Relieves symptoms of diarrhea plus bloating, pressure and cramps, commonly referred to as gas
Allergy alert: Do not use if you have ever had a rash or other allergic reaction to loperamide HClHeart alert: Taking more than directed can cause serious heart problems or death
Do Not Use
- •if you have bloody or black stool •if you have difficulty swallowing
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •fever •mucus in the stool •a history of liver disease
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
When Using This Product
Tiredness, drowsiness or dizziness may occur. Be careful when driving or operating machinery.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- •symptoms get worse •diarrhea lasts for more than 2 days •you get abdominal swelling or bulging. These may be signs of a serious condition. •you have difficulty swallowing the caplet
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- •drink plenty of clear fluids to help prevent dehydration caused by diarrhea •take only on an empty stomach (1 hour before or 2 hours after a meal) •take with a full (8 oz.) glass of water •find right dose on chart below. If possible, use weight to dose; otherwise, use age. adults and children 12 years and over2 caplets after the first loose stool; 1 caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 4 caplets in 24 hourschildren 9-11 years(60-95 lbs)1 caplet after the first loose stool; ½ caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 3 caplets in 24 hourschildren 6-8 years(48-59 lbs)1 caplet after the first loose stool; ½ caplet after each subsequent loose stool; but no more than 2 caplets in 24 hourschildren 2-5 years(34 to 47 lbs)ask a doctorchildren under 2 years(up to 33 lbs)do not use
- •each caplet contains: calcium 165 mg, sodium 3 mg •store between 20°-25°C (68°-77°F). Protect from light. •do not use if printed foil under cap is broken or missing
Acesulfame potassium, croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, natural and artificial flavor, propylene glycol, stearic acid
* Please review the disclaimer below.