The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredients (in each softgel)
Acetaminophen 325 mg
Dextromethorphan HBr 10 mg
Phenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Otc - Purpose
PurposePain reliever/Fever reducer
Indications & Usage
- Temporarily relieves common cold/flu symptoms:
- Nasal congestioncough due to minor throat & bronchial irritationsore throatheadacheminor aches & painsfever
- WarningsLiver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take
- More than 4 doses in 24 hrs, which is the maximum daily amount for this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophen3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productSore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever,
- Headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Otc - Do Not Use
- Do not usewith any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you haveliver diseaseheart diseasehigh blood pressurethyroid diseasediabetestrouble urinating due to enlarged prostate glandcough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Otc - When Using
When using this product, do not use more than directed.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor ifyou get nervous, dizzy or sleeplesspain, nasal congestion or cough get worse or last more than 7 daysfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 daysredness or swelling is presentnew symptoms occurcough comes back, or occurs with rash or headache that lasts.These could be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Quick medical attention is critical for adults and for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
Dosage & Administration
- Directionstake only as directeddo not exceed 4 doses per 24 hoursadults & children 12 yrs & over: 2 softgels with water every 4 hrs
- Children 4 to under 12 yrs:ask a doctor
- Children under 4 yrs:do not use
- Other informationstore at room temperature
Inactive ingredients FD&C red#40, FD&C yellow#6, gelatin, glycerin,polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, shellac, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide
Otc - Questions
Questions? call 1-877-290-4008
* Please review the disclaimer below.