The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY:Rite Aid30 Hunter LaneCamp Hill, PA 17011
Active Ingredient (In Each 5 Ml Teaspoonful)
Cetirizine HCl 5 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny noseitchy, watery eyessneezingitching of the nose or throat
Otc - Do Not Use
Do not use if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Otc - Ask Doctor
Ask a doctor before use if you have liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Otc - Ask Doctor/Pharmacist
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occuravoid alcoholic drinksalcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsinessbe careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Otc - Stop Use
Stop use and ask a doctor if an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
Otc - Pregnancy Or Breast Feeding
- If pregnant or breast-feeding:if breast-feeding: not recommendedif pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- Use only with enclosed dosing cupadults and children 6 years and over1 teaspoonful (5 mL) or 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) once daily depending upon severity of symptoms; do not take more than 2 teaspoonfuls (10 mL) in 24 hours.adults 65 years and older1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily; do not take more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.children 2 to under 6 years of age½ teaspoonful (2.5 mL) once daily. If needed, dose can be increased to a maximum of 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) once daily or ½ teaspoonful (2.5 mL) every 12 hours. Do not give more than 1 teaspoonful (5 mL) in 24 hours.children under 2 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Artificial grape flavor, glacial acetic acid, glycerin, methylparaben, natural and artificial banana flavor, propylene glycol, propylparaben, purified water, sodium acetate (anhydrous), sucralose
* Please review the disclaimer below.