The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Active Ingredients Purpose
Avobenzone - 3.00%
Homosalate - 10.00%
Octocrylene - 5.00% Sunscreen
For external use only
Do not use on damaged or broken skin
When using this product keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop use and ask a doctor if rash occurs
Keep out of reach of children. If product is swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Spray liberally and spread evenly by hand 15 minutes before sun exposure
• reapply: • after 80 minutes of swimming or sweating
• immediately after towel drying • at least every 2 hours
Sun Protection Measures. Spending time in the sun
increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging.
To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a
broad spectrum SPF of 15 or higher and other sun
protection measures including:
• limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• wear long-sleeve shirts, pants, hats, and sunglasses
• children under 6 months: Ask a doctor
Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
* Please review the disclaimer below.