The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Mineral Oil 100%
- Relieves occasional constipation (irregularity)generally produces bowel movement in 6 to 8 hours
Do Not Use
- In children under 12 years of age, pregnant wormen, bedridden patients or aged, or if you have difficulty swallowingif you are presently taking a stool softener laxativefor longer than 1 week
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Abdominal pain, nausea or vomitingnoticed a sudden change in bowel habits that persists over a period of 2 weeks
When Using This Product
- Do not take with mealstake only at bedtime
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If You Have
Rectal bleeding or failure to have a bowel movement after use. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
- Do not take with mealstake only at bedtimemay be taken as a single daily dose or in divided dosesadults and children 12 years of age and over1 to 3 tablespoons (15 to 45 mL)maximum 3 tablespoons (45 mL) in 24 hourschildren under 12 years, consult a doctor
- Keep tightly closedprotect from direct light
Vitamin E as stabilizer
RITE AID Mineral Oil
* Please review the disclaimer below.