The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0%Octocrylene 10.0%
- •helps prevent sunburn •If used as directed with other sun protection measures (see Directions), decreases the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
When Using This Product
- •keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- •Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposure. •Children under 6 months of age: ask a doctor •Sun Protection Measures: Spending time in the sun increases your risk of skin cancer and early skin aging. To decrease this risk, regularly use a sunscreen with a Broad Spectrum SPF value of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including: •limit time in the sun, especially from 10 a.m. - 2 p.m. •wear long-sleeved shirts, pants, hats and sunglasses
- •protect the product in this container from excessive heat and direct sun
Water, C12-15 alkyl benzoate, glycerin, cyclopentasiloxane, cetyl alcohol, polyglyceryl-10 pentastearate, behenyl alcohol, sodium steroyl lactylate, cetearyl alcohol, cetearyl glucoside, butylene glycol, titanium dioxide, alumina, simethicone, potassium cetyl phosphate, propylene glycol, diazolidinyl urea, methylparaben, propyleparaben, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), DMDM hydantoin, dimethicone, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, retinyl palmitate, disodium EDTA, triethanolamine, BHT
* Please review the disclaimer below.