The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient: (In Each Tablespoon)
Psyllium husk approximately 3.4 g
Fiber therapy for regularity
- •for relief of occasional constipation (irregularity)
Taking this product without adequate fluid may cause it to swell and block your throat or esophagus and may cause choking. Do not take this product if you have difficulty in swallowing. If you experience chest pain, vomiting, or difficulty in swallowing or breathing after taking this product, seek immediate medical attention.
This product may cause allergic reaction in people sensitive to inhaled or ingested psyllium.
Otc - Ask Doctor
- Ask a doctor before use if you have▪a sudden change in bowel habits persisting for 2 weeks▪abdominal pain, nausea or vomiting
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a doctor if▪constipation lasts more than 7 days▪rectal bleeding occursThese may be signs of a serious condition.
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away at 1-800-222-1222.
Put one dose into an empty glass. Mix this product (child or adult dose) with at least 8 ounces (a full glass) of water or other fluid. Taking this product without enough liquid may cause choking. See choking warning. Stir briskly and drink promptly. If mixture thickens, add more liquid and stir.Adults 12 years & older:1 rounded TABLESPOON in 8 oz of liquid at the first sign of irregularity. Can be taken up to 3 times daily. Generally produces effect in 12-72 hours.6 – 11 yrs :½ adult dose in 8 oz of liquid, up to 3 times dailyUnder 6 yrs:Consult a doctorBulk forming fibers like psyllium husk may affect how well other medicines work. If you are taking a prescription medicine by mouth, take this product at least 2 hours before or 2 hours after the prescribed medicine.
Start with 1 serving per day; gradually increased to desired daily intake. You may initially experience changes in bowel habits or minor bloating, as your body adjusts to increased fiber intake.
- •each tablespoon contains: potassium 35 mg; sodium 5 mg •store at room temperature. tightly closed to protect from humidity •do not use if printed inner seal is broken or missing •contains a 100% natural, therapeutic fiber
Citric acid, FD &C yellow 6, natural and artificial orange flavor, silica, sucrose
* Please review the disclaimer below.