The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
Skin Protectant (ointment)
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lipstemporarily protects minor: cuts, scrapes, burnshelps protect from the drying effects of wind and cold weather
For external use only.
When Using This Product
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Condition worsenssymptoms last more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, serious burns
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not use if inner seal is broken or missing
Mineral oil, ceresin, lanolin, alcohol, glycerin, panthenol (pro-vitamin B5), bisabolol
* Please review the disclaimer below.