The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
DISTRIBUTED BY:RITE AID30 HUNTER LANECAMP HILL, PA 17011
Otc - Active Ingredient
Active ingredientStannous fluoride 0.454% (0.15% w/v fluoride ion)
Otc - Purpose
PurposeAnticavity / Antihypersensitivity
Indications & Usage
- Usesaids in the prevention of dental cavitiesbuilds increasing protection against painful sensitivity of the teeth to cold, heat, acids, sweets or contact
Otc - When Using
When using this product, if irritation occurs discontinue use.
Otc - Stop Use
- Stop use and ask a dentist if:the problem persists or worsens. Sensitive teeth may indicate a serious problem that may need prompt care by a dentist.pain/sensitivity still persists after 4 weeks of use
Otc - Keep Out Of Reach Of Children
Keep out of reach of children. If more than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Dosage & Administration
- DirectionsAdults and children 12 years of age and older: Apply at least a 1-inch strip of the product onto a soft bristle toothbrush.
- Brush teeth thoroughly for at least one minute, preferably after each meal or at least twice a day (morning and evening) or as recommended by a dentist or physican.Make sure to brush all sensitive areas of the teeth.Do not swallowChildren under 12 years of age: consult a dentist or doctor.
Storage And Handling
- Other information products containing stannous fluoride may produce surface staining of the teeth. Adequate toothbrushing may prevent these stains which are not harmful or permanent and may be removed your dentist.This product is specifically formulated to help prevent stainingstore below 30°C (86°F)
Inactive ingredients glycerin, water, hydrated silica, pentasodium triphosphate, flavor, cellulose gum, cocamidopropyl betaine, titanium dioxide, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium saccharin
* Please review the disclaimer below.