The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet)
Cetirizine HCl, USP 10
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:runny nose sneezing itchy, watery eyesitching of the nose or throat
Applicable warning(s) in 201.66(c)(5)(i) and (ii)
Do Not Use
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
Liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
When Using This Product
- Drowsiness may occur avoid alcoholic drinks alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
Stop Use And Ask Doctor If
An allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding:
- If breast-feeding; not recommendedif pregnant; ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
Adults and children 6 years and overone 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one 10 mg tablet in 24 hours. A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptomsadults 65 years and overask a doctorchildren under 6 years of ageask a doctorconsumers with liver or kidney diseaseask a doctor
- Store between 20° and 25°C (68° - 77°F) do not use if carton is opened or if blister unit is torn, broken or shows any signs of tamperingmeets USP Dissolution Test 3
Hypromellose, lactose monohydrate, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, starch (corn) and titanium dioxide.
* Please review the disclaimer below.