The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each Caplet)
Acetaminophen 325 mgDextromethorphan HBr 10 mgGuaifenesin 200 mgPhenylephrine HCl 5 mg
Pain reliever/fever reducerCough suppressantExpectorantNasal decongestant
- Temporarily relieves these common cold and flu symptoms: nasal congestion sore throatcough headache minor aches and painssinus congestion and pressuretemporarily reduces feverhelps loosen phlegm (mucus) and thin bronchial secretions to rid the bronchial passageways of bothersome mucus and make coughs more productive
- Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you takemore than 4,000 mg of acetaminophen in 24 hours3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this productwith other drugs containing acetaminophenAllergy alert: Acetaminophen may cause severe skin reactions. Symptoms may include:blistersrashskin reddeningIf a skin reaction occurs, stop use and seek medical help right away.Sore throat warning: If sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
Do Not Use
- With any other drug containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.if you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Liver diseasediabetesthyroid diseasedifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate gland heart diseasehigh blood pressurepersistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, chronic bronchitis, or emphysemacough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking the blood thinning drug warfarin.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Nervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occurpain, nasal congestion, or cough gets worse or lasts more than 7 daysnew symptoms occurredness or swelling is presentfever gets worse or lasts more than 3 dayscough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of accidental overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. Prompt medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- Do not take more than directeddo not take more than 12 caplets in any 24-hour periodadults and children 12 years and over: take 2 caplets every 4 hours children under 12 years: do not use
- Store at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE IS OPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENuse by expiration date on package
Corn starch, crospovidone, FD&C red #40 aluminum lake, FD&C yellow #6 aluminum lake, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polyvinyl alcohol, povidone, silicon dioxide, sodium starch glycolate, stearic acid, talc, titanium dioxide
* Please review the disclaimer below.