The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredients (In Each 20 Ml)
Dextromethorphan HBr, USP 30 mgDoxylamine succinate, USP 12.5 mg
- •temporarily relieves cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation as may occur with a cold •temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies: •runny nose •sneezing •itchy, watery eyes •itching of the nose or throat •controls the impulse to cough to help you sleep
Do Not Use
- •to make a child sleepy •if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric, or emotional conditions, or Parkinson's disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- •trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland •glaucoma •cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus) •a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis •persistent or chronic cough such as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When Using This Product
- •do not use more than directed •marked drowsiness may occur •avoid alcoholic drinks •alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness •be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery •excitability may occur, especially in children
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Cough lasts for more than 7 days, comes back, or is accompanied by fever, rash, or persistent headache. A persistent cough may be a sign of a serious condition.
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away (1-800-222-1222).
- •measure only with dosing cup provided •keep dosing cup with product •mL = milliliter •do not take more than 4 doses in any 24-hour period •this adult product is not intended for use in children under 12 years of ageagedoseadults and children 12 years and over20 mL every 6 hourschildren under 12 yearsdo not use
- •each 20 mL contains: sodium 11 mg •store at 20-25°C (68-77°F)
Anhydrous citric acid, benzoic acid, benzyl alcohol, carboxymethylcellulose sodium, FD&C blue #1, FD&C red #40, flavor, glycerin, menthol, polyethylene glycol, propylene glycol, purified water, sodium benzoate, sorbitol solution, sucralose, xanthan gum
* Please review the disclaimer below.