The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Avobenzone 3.0 %Homosalate 13.0%Octisalate 5.0%Octocrylene 7.0%Oxybenzone 4.0%
- Helps prevent sunburnif used as directed with other sun protection measures ( see Directions)
- Decrease the risk of skin cancer and early skin aging caused by the sun
For External use onlyDo not use on damaged or broken skin
When Using This Product
- Keep out of eyes. Rinse with water to remove.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
- If product is swallowed get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.May stain some fabrics.
Protect this product from excessive heat and direct sun
- Apply liberally 15 minutes before sun exposurereapply: after 80 minutes of swimming or sweatingimmediately after towel dryingat least every 2 hoursSun protection measures.Spending time in the sun increase your risk of skin cancer and early skin
- Aging. To decrease this risk regularly use a sunscreen with a broad spectrum SPF
- Of 15 or higher and other sun protection measures including:Limit time in the sun, especially from 10 am - 2 pmWear long sleeves shirts, pants, hats and sunglasseschildren under 6 month of age: Ask a doctor
Water, Sorbitol, Stearic Acid, Triethanolamine, Aluminum Starch Octenylsuccinate, Sorbitan Isostearate, VP/Eicosene Copolymer, Benzyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Polyglyceryl-3 Distearate, Carbomer, Tocopherol, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Fragrance.
* Please review the disclaimer below.