The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Active Ingredient (In Each Tablet) (Sinus Day)
Phenylephrine HCl 10 mg
Active Ingredients (In Each Tablet) (Sinus Night)
Diphenhydramine HCl 25 mgPhenylephrine HCl 10 mg
- Temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:nasal congestion sneezing (Nighttime only)runny nose (Nighttime only)itchy, watery eyes (Nighttime only)itching of the nose or throat (Nighttime only)temporarily relieves these symptoms due to the common cold:nasal congestion sneezing (Nighttime only)runny nose (Nighttime only)temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do Not Use
- If you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription drug contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin (Nighttime only)
Ask A Doctor Before Use If You Have
- Heart disease diabetesthyroid diseasehigh blood pressuredifficulty in urination due to enlargement of the prostate glanda breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis (Nighttime only)glaucoma (Nighttime only)
Ask A Doctor Or Pharmacist Before Use If You Are
Taking sedatives or tranquilizers. (Nighttime only)
When Using This Product
- Do not exceed recommended dosageexcitability may occur, especially in children (Nighttime only)marked drowsiness may occur (Nighttime only)alcohol, sedatives, and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness (Nighttime only)avoid alcoholic beverages (Nighttime only)use caution when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery (Nighttime only)
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
- Symptoms do not improve within 7 days or occur with fevernervousness, dizziness, or sleeplessness occur
If Pregnant Or Breast-Feeding,
Ask a health professional before use.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.If taking NIGHTTIME and DAYTIME products, carefully read each section to ensure correct dosing. Do not take DAY & NIGHT at the same time.
- Adults and children 12 years and overtake 1 tablet every 4 hoursdo not take more than 6 tablets in 24 hourschildren under 12 years: ask a doctor
- Each tablet contains: calcium 25 mg (Nighttime only)TAMPER EVIDENT: DO NOT USE IF OUTER PACKAGE ISOPENED OR BLISTER IS TORN OR BROKENstore at 25°C (77°F); excursions permitted between 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Inactive Ingredients (Daytime Only)
Croscarmellose sodium, dextrose monohydrate, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C red #40, lecithin, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin, microcrystalline cellulose, silicon dioxide, sodium carboxymethylcellulose, sodium citrate dihydrate, titanium dioxide
Inactive Ingredients (Nighttime Only)
Croscarmellose sodium, dibasic calcium phosphate dihydrate, FD&C blue #1 aluminum lake, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, silicon dioxide, stearic acid, titanium dioxide, triacetin
* Please review the disclaimer below.