The product labeling information includes all published material associated to a drug. Product labeling documents include information like generic names, active ingredients, ingredient strength dosage, routes of administration, appearance, usage, warnings, inactive ingredients, etc.
Product Labeling Index
- Temporarily protects minor
- Temporarily protects and helps relieve chapped or cracked skin and lips. Helps treat and prevent diaper rash.Protects minor skin irritation associated with diaper rash and helps seal out wetness.
For external use only.
Do Not Use On
- Deep or puncture woundsanimal bitesserious burns.
When Using This Product
- Avoid spraying in eyesdo not intentially inhale.
Stop Use And Ask A Doctor If
Condition last more than 7 days.
Keep Out Of Reach Of Children.
If swallowed, get medical help or consult a Poison Control Center right away.
- Do not overspray. Shake before use. Hold can 4-6 inches from skin and spray.
- For skin protection:Apply a thin continuous coating as needed.For diaper rash:
- Change wet and soiled diapers promptly, cleanse the diaper area, and allow to dry.Apply as needed, with each diaper change, especially at bedtime or any time when exposure to wet diapers may be prolonged.
Store at 15° C - 30° C (59° F - 86°F)
Aloe Barbedensis Leaf Extract, Bis-Diglyceryl Polyacyladipate-2, Hexamethyldisiloxane, MIneral Oil
Package Label Display
- NDC 11914-036-60ALOE BARRIER SPRAY3 PROTECTCLEAR BARRIER SPRAYSkin ProtectantCHG ComopatibleSoothes Irritated SkinFor Weepy, Denuded SkinFragrance & Dye FreeEasy to RemoveFor All Ageswith a Natural BotanicalShake Before UseApply from Any AngleNet Wt. 2.1 oz. (60g)Made in SwedenCONTAINS NO CFCS WHICH DEPLETE THE OZONE LAYER
* Please review the disclaimer below.